The organisation of the university is structured around:
In total, the boards gather together 110 elected members, including:
University administration is upheld by the decisions of the university president, the resolutions of the Board of Directors, as well as the propositions, views and wishes of the academic council.
Surrounding the President, a broader team made up of vice presidents, appointed-vice presidents and specific project managers, collaborates closely and shares out responsibilities according to their centres of expertise.
The Senior Management team comprises the university’s director-general, the university’s accountant and the director of financial services. They interface with the President's team, the different departments and management teams, and the different teaching and research faculties.
For further information please see:
- the organisation chart of the university,
- the last Human Resources Report,
- the university's articles of association,
- the budget, financial details and bank account details (RIB) for the university,
- the university's ordinances and regulations.